Tuesday 12 March 2013

Masking your skin intelligently


Masking and pampering your skin is a very important step of taking care your skin. Different types of masks give you different cares for your precious skin.  No make up and foundation is worth as a glowing skin.
I have dry combination skin type; it gets drier in the wintertime when we live by the warmness of the heating everywhere in Canada.  Research shows that people with dry skin tend to get winkle at earlier age and for me it is harder for all nutrients of skincare to absorb into our skin.
I started using Skintelligence Firming Mask as a suggestion from one of my friends.  It is very easy to apply and what I really like about it is that I can apply some regular paper on my nose area after two minutes and leave it for another 10 minutes, and then I can peel of the paper with my blackheads gone as well.

I mask using Skintelligence Firming Mask once to twice a week, and then follow up with my regular skin care routine. I notice that my skin feel tighten, toned and more smooth after using it. It also claims that within 12 minutes it helps to deep clean the pores and removes sebaceous “ pore- clogging” impurities and leaving the skin as soft as babies’. In addition, this facial mask supports the circulation and skin texture and help to reduce the effects from stress, environment.  Before using the mask to remove the dead skin, I steam my face by using hot water to open up the pores and after masking I like to use cold or icy water to dap on my face to keep my skin young and tighten. Take care of your skin on daily basic will help reduce the work that you have to in the future to have a beautiful skin.
Here is the product link for your reference : CLICK HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment